NPC National Bodybuilding Champion, Personal Trainer, Contest & Event Preparation Coach, Body Re-Shaping Specialist, Licensed Medical Esthetician (currently practicing), Dietitian (previous career).
Rita brings over 20 years experience in clinical nutrition and over a decade of experience in personal training and diet coaching. She is an accomplished national bodybuilding champion with over 15 years of competitive experience. She specializes in body re-shaping (fat loss, toning, gaining muscle), competition & event preparation, and fitness for all ages. Her diverse background and skills, education, and enthusiasm provide a motivating, focused, and holistic approach that ensures your success.
Competition History – Top ranking NPC National Bodybuilding Champion Some of Rita’s awards:
- 2009 – 1st Place 55+ Division and 4th Place in Pro-Qualifying 45+ Division — Masters Nationals
- 2009 – 6th Place — IFBB North American (International)
- 2006 – 2nd Place Middleweight — Jr. Nationals
- 2003 – 1st Place Middleweight — Central States
- 2002 – Top 10 Middleweight — USA’s
- 2001 – 3rd Place Lightweight — Jr. USA’s
- 2000 – Overall Winner — Masters Nationals
- 1999 – Overall Winner — Ohio State
- 1998 – Overall Winner — Northern Kentucky Regional
- 1997 – Overall Winner — Cincinnati
Personal Training, Competition & Event Preparation – since 1997
- Physique Sports and Modeling
- Photo Shoots
- Special Events – Weddings, vacations, reunions, etc.
- Specializing in fat loss and/or muscle & strength gains for athletes and anyone desiring to improve their body composition – over 12 years experience.
- Extensive Nutrition Background – Registered Dietitian specializing in Clinical Nutrition for over 25 years (1977 – 2004).
Medical Skin Care
- Licensed Medical Esthetician (Clinical Skin Care) – since 1997.
- Currently practicing at Dr. Mangat-Kuy-Holzapfel’s Etage Laser and Skin Care Center in Edgewood, KY